Business Loans Include:
- Lines of Credit
- SBA Loans
- Term loans available for fixed asset purchases
- Favorable rates
- Flexible terms
- Local decision making
- Personalized service
- Easy to apply
Lines of Credit
Our financing solutions can help provide the working capital you need to support accounts receivable, inventory, growth or other short-term needs. Our Relationship Managers are experienced professionals who have the ability to structure a line of credit to accommodate the cash flow needs of your business.
Letters of Credit
We provide Standby and Trade Letters of Credit to give enhanced credit standing to our customers to facilitate their purchase and sale activities.
- 504 Loans
- The SBA 504 Loan Program provides long-term, fixed rate financing to for-profit businesses for major fixed assets. 504 loans are available through Certified Development Companies (CDCs), SBA's community-based partners, in conjunction with State Bank to allow business owners to receive up to 90% financing for the acquisition, construction, improvement or expansion of commercial property or for acquiring heavy machinery or equipment. Loans of up to $5 Million are available to eligible businesses. Please contact one of our Relationship Managers for more information or visit this link to learn more about 504 loans.
- 7a Loans
- The 7(a) loan program is the SBA's primary program for providing financial assistance to for-profit small businesses. 7a Loans can be used to purchase a business, for short and long-term working capital, to refinance current business debt or to purchase furniture, fixtures, and supplies. The terms and conditions vary by the type of loan. Loan terms are based on the ability to repay, the purpose of the loan proceeds, and the useful life of the assets financed. Please contact one of our Relationship Managers to help you figure out which type of loan is best suited for your needs. Additional information on the 7 (a) Loan Program can be found at this link.
State Bank knows the importance of agriculture to our local economy and has viable loan products to meet all of your needs. Whether you are financing land, equipment, livestock or need a line of credit to cover farm expenses such as seed and fertilizer, one of our Relationship Managers can help arrange a loan to fit your needs.
Equipment is a major investment and your business’s growth likely depends on your ability to finance that investment. State Bank provides comprehensive equipment loan and lease solutions tailored to meet your needs. We offer flexible, competitive, and affordable equipment financing options for a variety of asset types, including (but not limited to):
- Construction equipment
- Trucking and transport equipment
- Agricultural equipment
- Medical, dental and veterinary equipment
- Specialty equipment
- Manufacturing equipment
- Office furniture and fixtures
- Phone systems
- Computer hardware and software
- Competitive Rates
- Flexible Terms
- Personalized Service
Please contact one of our Relationship Managers today.
Commercial Real Estate Finance
We have financing solutions for the purchase, construction, and/or refinancing of rental houses, apartments, office buildings, industrial buildings, retail centers, senior care centers, recreational properties, churches and hotels. Our lenders are experienced professionals who have the ability to structure a real estate transaction with terms that are specifically designed to accommodate the cash flow needs of your business.
- Owner Occupied Business Properties
- Investment Properties
- Land Acquisition and Development